Key Features & Specifications
- Frequency range: 3 Hz to 3.6, 8.4, 13.6, 26.5, 43, 44, 50 GHz
- Capture memory: 2 GB (accessible via 89600 VSA software or N9064A VXA vector signal analysis application)
- ADC resolution: 14 bits
- Industry's first to support 160 MHz 802.11ac signal
Option B1X extends the standard analysis (demod) bandwidth from 10 MHz to 160 MHz
- Enables modulation analysis for maximum LTE and LTE-Advanced bandwidth, all profiles of mobile WiMAX™, and WLAN via the 89600 VSA software.
- Simultaneously demodulate and verify all test signals contained within 160 MHz bandwidth, such as in multi-carrier or multi-standard radio (MSR) devices, via the 89600 VSA software.
- Functions with N9064A VXA vector signal analysis measurement application for vector analysis up to 160 MHz analysis bandwidth.
- Option MPB required for measurements >3.6 GHz.
This option can be added as a product upgrade. See the Bandwidth Upgrade Wizard for ordering configuration information.