89601A-200 Basic Vector Signal Analysis
|Product Status:||Obsolete | No Longer Supported|
Check for Calibration Availability
A replacement for this product is available:
Key Features & Specifications
FFT based spectrum analysis
- Calibrated FFT points: 51 to 409,601
- RBW windows: Flat top, Gaussian, Hanning, Uniform
Time domain analysis
- Units: Log Mag, Linear Mag, Real(I), Imag(Q), Phase, Constellation, Trellis, I/Q-Eye
- Time gating
- Triggering: Level, ±Slope, Hold-Off, Delay, External/Internal/Channel, Periodic
Advanced support tools
- Signal Capture & Playback: Save/Recall, Record Length, Start/Pause, Rewind, Loop, Loop Start/Stop, Re-record
- Limit lines
Option 200 is a required option that provides the baseline capability for the 89601A software.
Powerful display formats, gap-free signal recording and playback, plus superlative help text provide you with the tools you need for analyzing signals.
Analyze time, frequency, and amplitude domain behavior and more with one of the most complete set of vector and scalar analysis tools on the market today. Measurements include:
- Gated time
- Power spectral density
- CCDF and CDF
Characterize AM/FM/PM signals in both the frequency and time domains with the built-in analog demodulation capabilities of Option 200.