U1084A Acqiris 8-bit High-Speed PCIe Digitizer with on-board Signal Processing
Key Features & Specifications
- Digitizer developed specifically to be designed in as a component in OEM’s systems. Its versatile features also accommodate research institute in electronics, photonics and physics.
- Ideal for applications such as: time-of-flight mass spectrometry, ultrasonic and optical, LIDAR and electron spin resonance microscopy.
- Drive your application directly from your PC computer using PCIe slot
- Up to 4 GS/s sampling rate, up to 1.5 GHz bandwidth, 512MB on board memory
- 1 or 2 channels acquisition mode with 8-bit resolution and wide full scale range
- Zero-suppress (DGS): Keep only the relevant portions of acquired signal, simultaneous acquisition and readout for sustained recording
- Average (AVG) to improve signal-to-noise ratio, increase resolution and dynamic range and peak detect (TDC) with interpolation and programmable on-board histogram
The U1084A high-speed digitizer is a dual channel, 8-bit PCIe digitizer card with an on-board field programmable gate array (FPGA) component including acquisition and memory access control. The digitizer provides on-board real-time signal processing for on-the-fly signal averaging or peak detection.
This digitizer is available in three sampling rate versions and is able to hold any two of the available firmware options (DGT/DGS, AVG or TDC). It can switch between these two in a matter of seconds without powering-off the host computer. This feature adds flexibility and enables the digitizer to be used in a wider field of applications, performing additional measurements on the go.
Using the PCI Express™ (PCIe™) bus maximizes the data throughput. Implemented in the base product as a 4-lane PCIe 1.1 card, the U1084A products provide data throughput at up to 520 MB/s.
To learn more about this digitizer features such as the built-in 15 ps trigger time interpolater, or how the signal integrity is respected, download the U1084A brochure.
PCIe® and the PCI Express® are US registered trademarks and/or service marks of PCI-SIG.
Training & Events