N2791A 25 MHz high-voltage differential probe
Base Price S$ 913
N2791A Differential probe- 25 MHz
- R-51B-001-C Return to Keysight Warranty - 1 year
Prices for: Singapore
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
Key Features & Specifications
- 25 MHz bandwidth
- User-selectable attenuation settings of 10:1 or 100:1
- Rated to measure differential and common mode voltage up to ±700 V at 100:1 mode
- Powered by included 4x AA batteries or USB host port of scope or PC
- Two retractable hook tips
- Two alligator clips
- Compatible with any oscilloscope with 1 MΩ BNC input
Use the N2791A 25-MHz low-cost high-voltage differential probe to make safe and accurate floating measurements with an oscilloscope. The N2791A differential probe allows conventional earth-grounded Keysight oscilloscopes to be used for floating signal measurements of up to 700 V of differential voltage and common mode voltage.
The probe is compatible with any oscilloscope with 1 MΩ BNC input. The probe power is supplied by included 4x AA batteries or USB host port of the scope or PC via a supplied USB power cable.
When probing differential signals inside of environmental chambers at extreme temperatures, Keysight offers the N7013A extreme temperature extension kit. The 70 cm long differential cable set and accessories can operate in temperatures ranging from -40 degrees to +85 degree Celsius.