N2791A 25 MHz high-voltage differential probe
Base Price S$ 913
N2791A Differential probe- 25 MHz
- R-51B-001-C Return to Keysight Warranty - 1 year
Prices for: Singapore
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
Key Features & Specifications
- 25 MHz bandwidth
- User-selectable attenuation settings of 10:1 or 100:1
- Rated to measure differential and common mode voltage up to ±700 V at 100:1 mode
- Powered by included 4x AA batteries or USB host port of scope or PC
- Two retractable hook tips
- Two alligator clips
- Compatible with any oscilloscope with 1 MΩ BNC input
Use the N2791A 25-MHz low-cost high-voltage differential probe to make safe and accurate floating measurements with an oscilloscope. The N2791A differential probe allows conventional earth-grounded Keysight oscilloscopes to be used for floating signal measurements of up to 700 V of differential voltage and common mode voltage.
The probe is compatible with any oscilloscope with 1 MΩ BNC input. The probe power is supplied by included 4x AA batteries or USB host port of the scope or PC via a supplied USB power cable.