N5465A InfiniiSim Waveform Transformation Toolset
Key Features & Specifications
- Removes channel effects such as lossy cables or test fixtures; commonly referred to as ‘de-embedding’
- View waveforms anywhere in a modeled system
- Inserts channel effects such as a standard cable model
- Replace one or more channel element with another
- Remove loading effects of high impedance probes
- Provides default configurations for common use models
- Provides flexibility for the sophisticated setups and system configurations
- Allows user-defined transfer functions to relate one measurement node to another
The N5465A InfiniiSim waveform transformation toolset for Infiniium Series oscilloscopes provides the most flexible and accurate means to render waveforms anywhere in the digital serial link. The configurable system modeling allows you to remove the deleterious effects of unwanted channel elements, simulate waveforms with channels models inserted, view waveforms in physically un-probable locations, compensate for loading of probes and other circuit elements, and do so simply and quickly on the real-time oscilloscope.
To order the InfiniiSim waveform transformation toolset with the purchase of a new Infiniium 9000, 90000 or 90000X Series oscilloscope order Option 13 for basic and Option 14 for advanced. For already-purchased Infiniium oscilloscopes with software version 2.0 or higher, order N5465A-001 for basic InfiniiSim and N5465A-002 for advanced.
Training & Events