Key Features & Specifications
- Analog and Digital Audio Analysis
- Characterize signal-to-noise ratio, SINAD, IMD, DFD, THD+N ratio, THD+N level, crosstalk, and more
- View numerical and graphical displays of measurement results
- 2 in 1 screen (generator and analyzer in the same display screen)
- 5ppm frequency accuracy for generator and analyzer
- ±1% amplitude accuracy for generator and analyzer
- -101dB analyzer residual distortion + noise at 20Hz to 20kHz
- ±0.01dB signal flatness
Automation & communication interface:
- LXI compliant
- USB 2.0, LAN and GPIB connectivity
- SCPI and IVI-COM
- Code compatible with HP8903B
Digital audio features (option 113/4/5 only):
- S/PDIF/AES3 and/or Digital Serial Interface (DSI)
- Mutiple DSI formats: I2S, Left Justified, Right Justified, DSP
- Wide logic level input range from 1.2V to 3.3V
Audio bit: 8bit to 24bit
Make an audible difference in analog and digital audio testing
Keysight U8903A offers you the flexibility to measure and quantify both analog and digital audio applications in one box. With a two-in-one digital audio interface card that provides S/PDIF/AES3 and Digital Serial Interface, U8903A is suitable for applications such as analog and digital IC components, module design, wireless, and consumer electronics audio.
The U8903A audio analyzer combines the functionality of a distortion meter, SINAD meter, frequency counter, AC voltmeter, DC voltmeter and FFT analyzer with a low-distortion audio source. On the bench or in a test system, its accuracy and versatility will help you make an audible difference in your end product.
Code compatibility with legacy audio analyzer
The U8903A is the next-generation replacement for the widely used HP 8903B audio analyzer. To further ease the transition process, the U8903A audio analyzer features a built-in code emulator which allows the U8903A to read the old R2D2 programming codes of the 8903B. For existing customers, the code emulator is available via a new firmware upgrade.
Application Note 'Migrating Code from the 8903B to U8903A' provides compatible equivalent commands, and sample test programs comparing the old R2D2 codes with new U8903A SCPI commands.