N5464A USB Protocol Triggering and Decode for Infiniium 90000 Series Oscilloscopes
Key Features & Specifications
- Set up your scope to show USB protocol decode in less than 30 seconds
- Get access to a rich set of integrated protocol-level searches
- Save time and eliminate errors by viewing packets at the protocol level
- Use time-correlated views to quickly troubleshoot serial protocol problems back to their timing or signal integrity root cause.
- Includes high speed interchip (HSIC) protocol triggering and decode support
- Order N5464A for a user-installed license
- Order Option-016 for a factory-installed license with a new 90000 Series oscilloscope
- Order N5435A, Option-034 for a server-based license
- Infiniium 90000 Series
This application includes a suite of configurable protocol-level searches and software-based triggering specific to USB.
The multi-tab protocol viewer includes correlation between the waveforms and the selected packet, enabling you to quickly move between the physical and protocol layer information using the time-correlated tracking marker.