N8803A CAN, LIN, and FlexRay Protocol Triggering and Decode for Infiniium 90000 and 90000 X Series scopes
Key Features & Specifications
- Set up your scope to show CAN, LIN, or FlexRay protocol decode on waveforms and in lister in less than 30 seconds
- Get access to a rich set of integrated software-based protocol-level triggers
- Save time and eliminate errors by viewing packets at the protocol level
- Import .dbc files for CAN-dbc symbolic support beginning with software version 4.6
- Order N8803A for a user-installed license
- Order Option-008 for a factory-installed license with a new 90000 or 90000 X Series oscilloscope
- Order N5435A, Option-033 for a server-based license for use on a 9000, 90000 or 90000 X Series
- Infiniium 90000 Series
- Infiniium 90000 X Series
This application includes a suite of configurable protocol-level trigger conditions specific to CAN, LIN, and FlexRay. When serial triggering is selected, the application enables software-based triggering. Application supports CAN-dbc symbolic debug.
The multi-tab protocol viewer includes correlation between the waveforms and the selected packet, enabling you to quickly move between the physical and protocol layer information using the time-correlated tracking marker.