MSO9254A Oscilloscope: 2.5 GHz, 4 analog plus 16 digital channels
MSO9254A Infiniium MSO - 2.5 GHz, 10/20 GSa/s, 4+16 Ch
- MSO9000A-800 Standard Hard Drive - installed
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Keysight Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: United Kingdom
* Prices are subject to change without notice. For pricing or a quote, you can also call 0800 0260637.
Key Features & Specifications
Engineered for the broadest measurement capability
- 2.5 GHz bandwidth across all 4 analog channels
- 4 analog channels + 16 digital channels
- 20 GSa/s max. sample rate
- Standard 20 Mpts memory per channel, upgradeable to 1 Gpts
- See the Infiniium 9000 Series video demo
Get three instruments in one
- Scope: The powerful features of our Infiniium Series oscilloscopes with InfiniiScan advanced triggering coupled with superior specifications give you precise signal representation
- Logic Analyzer: 16 fast, deep-memory digital channels allow you to see critical data values and timing relationships.
- Protocol analyzer: Choose integrated protocol viewers to quickly drill down into packets and time correlate between protocol and physical layers.
Widest range of debug and compliance software applications
- Serial protocol applications including I²C, SPI, RS-232, CAN, LIN, FlexRay, JTAG, MIPI D-Phy, PCI Express, USB 2.0, and 8B/10B
- Serial physical layer applications including USB 2.0, DDR 1/2/3, and Ethernet
- Jitter analysis applications including EZJIT and EZJIT Plus
- MATLAB® software available directly from Keysight for making your own custom measurement and analysis routines, user-defined filters, or instrument applications. MATLAB software for Keysight oscilloscopes
Keysight’s Infiniium MSO9254A, equipped with a 15” XGA display, comes in a package that is just 9” (23 cm) deep and weighs only 26 pounds (11.8 kg) to preserve your limited bench space. This scope is engineered to give you the broadest measurement capability available to meet your needs both today and in the future. 16 fully integrated, time-aligned digital channels give you insight into timing relationships and allow precise triggering. Take advantage of optional integrated protocol viewers to quickly isolate physical layer issues causing errors. Customize your toolset with our debug and compliance packages to tailor the scope to your needs.
Need more bandwidth? Try the DSO9404A