Key Features & Specifications
Signal creation - See the latest enhancements
- Supports 3GPP LTE (R9) and LTE-Advanced (R10/11/12) standards including predefined E-TM and FRC configurations; supports normal length waveform generation or shorter length waveform generation for fast PA testing
- Simulate up to 100 UEs in a bandwidth for BTS load and stress tests
- Creates LTE and LTE-Advanced TDD signals in Multi-Standard Radio (MSR) configuration with CW, TD-SCDMA, LTE FDD signals, MATLAB waveform and other Signal Studio formats
- Flexible downlink (up to 8x8) and uplink (up to 4x4) MIMO configurations with static fading: spatial multiplexing with cyclic delay diversity (CDD), transmit diversity, and beamforming
Hardware platform control and additive impairments
- Compatible instruments
- Control frequency, amplitude, ALC, waveform scaling, triggers, markers, and more
- I/Q impairments and real-time AWGN
Automation and communication interface
- Automate test with .NET API
- API HELP system
- LAN and GPIB
Create LTE/LTE-Advanced waveforms for component testing
The basic waveform playback mode of N7625B Signal Studio for LTE/LTE-Advanced TDD allows you to create and customize waveforms to characterize the power and modulation performance of your components and transmitters. It provides flexible length and customized configuration or standard compliant test models (E-TM) for measuring the EVM, ACLR, Tx ON/OFF power, and CCDF of your components and transmitters.
Create LTE signals for receiver testing
The advanced waveform playback mode allows you to create LTE waveforms with transport-channel coding to validate eNB and UE receiver characteristics and performance. It provides standard compliant fixed reference channels (FRC), or user configurable custom configurations, for performing receiver measurements such as HARQ functionality and BLER.
It also provides a real-time mode for eNB receiver testing, enabling you to create real-time uplink LTE signals for closed-loop HARQ and timing adjustment testing.