Key Features & Specifications
- CISPR 16-1-1 (2010) fully-compliant detectors
- CISPR band presets to 18 GHz
- Measure at marker with three detectors
- Tune and Listen for signal discrimination
- CISPR and Mil-STD bandwidths
- Regulatory agency limits available
Option EMC provides basic features required for precompliance EMI measurements. Option EMC offers full CISPR 16-1-1 (2010) fully-compliant detector and bandwidths. Use the tune and listen feature to discriminate between ambient environment and DUT signals. The measure at marker feature allows measurements using up to three detectors. Limit lines and amplitude corrections are available as standard features on the X-Series signal analyzers.
Additional precompliance features and capabilities are offered with the N6141A EMI Measurement Application.
This option can be added as a product upgrade.