N6434A WiMAX™ Mobile Station Network Conformance Test
|Product Status:||Discontinued | Currently Supported|
No replacement found for this product.
Key Features & Specifications
Mobile WiMAX™ Network Conformance Test (NCT) solution
- A new addition to the N6430A WiMAX Protocol Conformance Test (PCT) and Development system
- TTCN-3 Protocol test system with validated NCT test cases
- NCT testing is a component part of the WiMAX Forum Certification Test Regime
- Software and technical support contract provides 12 months of releases with support for newly validated test cases
Network Protocol Test with industry’s most versatile WiMAX Test Set
- NCT software operates with the Keysight E6651A Mobile WiMAX Test Set
- Identical platform used for PCT testing for both MS and BS
- 450MHz to 6GHz coverage for profile flexibility, SISO and MIMO support
- Base station emulation, RF measurements, end-end application test
Support for Validated NCT Test Cases
The N6434A is a new component in the N6430A Protocol Conformance Test and Development System. Users can either purchase NCT support for a standalone solution or add support for the NCT (Network Conformance Test) test cases to their existing PCT test solution.
Keysight’s N6430A series PCT systems are being used today by the world’s leading WiMAX Forum® Designated Certification Labs (WFDCL) to certify WiMAX base stations and mobiles.
N6430A users download regular software updates that incorporate the latest PCT and NCT test cases developed by ETSI for the WiMAX Forum. Additional test cases are integrated and validated each week and are included in software updates as the WiMAX Certification Requirements Status List (CRSL) defines the industry’s increasingly comprehensive certification regime.
"WiMAX," "Fixed WiMAX," "Mobile WiMAX," "WiMAX Forum," the WiMAX Forum logo, "WiMAX Forum Certified," and the WiMAX Forum Certified logo are trademarks of the WiMAX Forum. All other trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.
Training & Events