U1731A Handheld LCR Meters
|Product Status:||Obsolete | View Service Options|
A replacement for this product is available:
Key Features & Specifications
- 20,000 counts resolution with dual display
- Simple operation with one button access to make inductance, capacitance and resistance measurements.
- Visible and audible tolerance mode for easy capacitor sorting
- Choice of different testing frequencies
- Records Minimum, Maximum and Average readings
- Relative mode and Data Hold function
- PC connectivity with optional IR-USB cable
- 3-year warranty standard with every unit
Sharing a bench LCR meter is practical, but isn’t always convenient. With Keysight’s new line of handheld LCR meters, you can perform quick, basic LCR measurements at your convenience. Better yet, our handheld models extend the tradition of our industry-leading benchtop units to a lower price point. Now, everyone on your team can be equipped for passive-component testing—on the bench or on the go—without the wait.
Save more by ordering your meter with Option-SMD, consisting of a soft carrying case (U1174A) and an SMD tweezer (U1782A).
Note: This option is only available when ordered together with the meter, and cannot be back-ordered.
Keysight is discontinuing its U1731A, U1732A, U1731B and U1732B Handheld LCR Meters. These LCR meters will no longer be available after June 1st, 2011, though full support for existing meters will be given until September 1st, 2016. Below are the dates:
Product Discontinuance announcement: Mar 1st, 2011
Last Order date: May 31st, 2011
End of support life: Sep 1st, 2016
Keysight will introduce replacement models on June 14th, 2011.