U7239A MB-OFDM Ultra-Wideband (UWB) WiMedia and Wireless USB PHY Compliance Test Software
|Product Status:||Discontinued | Currently Supported|
|Supported Until:||1 September 2014|
No replacement found for this product.
Key Features & Specifications
- Full Physical Layer Testing based on WiMedia 1.2 PHY test specification
- Two Modes of Physical Layer Test (WiMedia, Wireless USB)
- Test Status tracking
- Measurement process configurability
- Automated scope measurement setup
- Test results reports with pass/fail margin analysis
The U7239A UWB PHY test software automates and performs a wide range of tests required to meet the WiMedia/ECMA-368 UWB PHY specification. This physical layer test software is designed to help you quickly verify the performance of your UWB designs to the WiMedia PHY test specifications versions 1.0 and 1.2 requirements. The U7239A allows the user to simply select between testing to the original WiMedia specifications or end product testing as defined by the USB-IF. Then it displays the measurement data results in a flexible report format, which also provides a margin analysis showing how closely your device passed or failed each test.
Compatible with the Infiniium 90000 and 90000 X Series oscilloscopes