W1910EP SystemVue LTE Baseband Verification
The W1910 LTE Baseband Verification Library saves time, reduces engineering effort and accelerates the maturity of baseband PHY designs for next-generation 3GPP LTE systems. It enables system architects, algorithm developers and baseband hardware designers to investigate, implement and verify their Layer 1 signal processing designs in the presence of meaningful RF and test. The library gives the user piece of mind that a physical layer (PHY) meets or exceeds real-world performance requirements from the European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI) and interoperates with FDD, TD-LTE, and MIMO technologies.
Recent updates for SystemVue 2012.06 and 2011.10:
- Support for multimedia broadcasting (MBMS)
- Support for control channel (CCH) decoding
- LTE 9.1 support (Mar 2010), and many new testbenches as defined in TS36.101
- Support Distributed RB mapping
- Support Transmission Mode 7 (port 5)
- Support Transmission Mode 8 (port 7 and port 8, Dual layer beamforming)
- Complete DCI generation
- UL & DL control channel demodulation & decoding
- Automatic generation of 89600 VSA ".setx" configuration files, to pre-program the demodulation mode of the instrument software
- Enhance MIMO decoder (ML detection)
- Positioning Reference Signal (port 6)
- The power scaling for PDSCH is updated as LTE EPRE is defined as energy per each individual antenna port, where EPRE stands for “Energy Per Resource Element” per 3GPP LTE definitions
Why should I buy the W1910 golden reference verification library?
- Reliable start. Start with proven simulation models as independent, measurement-hardened “golden reference” standards. Learn the standard quickly and have complete control of PHY performance through model parameterization.
- Unique RF-aware IP development environment. Produce high-performance baseband PHYs that are ready for the real world. SystemVue puts superior access to RF simulation and test equipment at the point of creation.
Early and continuous verification. Use Keysight modeling expertise and measurement connectivity to complete a virtual working PHY on the very first day. Easily verify your latest frequency division duplex (FDD), time division duplex (TDD) and MIMO innovations—either at the block-level or the link-level—and, using any mixture of implementations using Keysight reference IP:
- Algorithmic IP (block level, .m-file, C++)
- Fixed-point and VHDL hardware instantiations
- Working hardware with baseband/RF test equipment
- Synergy with measurements. Beyond design, SystemVue is able to create sophisticated hybrid simulation/measurements that overcome difficulties with incomplete early support of emerging standards by commercial test equipment (e.g., coded MIMO BER/BLER waterfall curves), and physical availability of systems, probes and interfaces (e.g., DigRF).
- Read a success story about applying the W1910 to LTE Layer 1 verification.
- Watch a video about applying the W1910 in a real hardware test.
The W1910EP/ET verification library includes:
- Over 100 specification-compliant, low level LTE PHY building blocks for LTE 9.1 (Mar 2010), with HARQ support.
- ETSI specified channel-model profiles, including MIMO
- High level source and receiver models for both uplink and downlink, with new visual UI
- Model support for both TDD and FDD modes, and control channels
- Example test benches for PHY evaluation of coded BER, throughput, transmit EVM, CCDF, and 4x4 MIMO
- Full documentation on models and examples
For additional details on this product, consult the LTE (Release 8/9) portion of the W1918 LTE-Advanced datasheet.
LTE and the Evolution to 4G Wireless book
SystemVue applications features in this book:
- MIMO channel/OTA
- Multi-Standard Radio (MSR)
- DSP, Crest-factor Reduction
- Integration with Test
For more information, refer to http://www.keysight.com/find/LTEbook
The W1910 LTE Baseband Verification Library can be added to any SystemVue environment or bundle, listed below. Note that the W1918 LTE-Advanced Baseband Verification Library is a superset of the W1910, and includes simulation blocks for both 3GPP Releases 8, 9 and 10.
- W1461 SystemVue Comms Architect
- W1462 SystemVue FPGA Architect
- W1464 SystemVue RF Architect
- W1465 SystemVue System Architect
The W1910 LTE Baseband Verification Library is often used with these related products:
Follow the link below to view all SystemVue configurations: