U2000H 10 MHz - 18 GHz USB Power Sensor
Key Features & Specifications
- Frequency range of 10 MHz to 18 GHz
- Wide dynamic range (-50dBm to +30 dBm)
- Internal zeroing while connected to the DUT
- High measurement speed of up to 250readings/second
- Support internal and external trigger measurements
- Display power measurements on a PC without the need of power meter
- Compatible with other Keysight instruments
- Internal triggering and trace display capability
Keysight U2000 Series USB power sensors make setup and measurement fast without the need of a power meter, just plug the USB sensor cable to the PC, you can control the USB power sensor with the FREE Power Panel (N1918A) software.
The U2000 Series is also supported by the Keysight BenchVue software. BenchVue makes it easy to control your power meter to log data and visualize measurements in a wide array of display options without any programming.
NEW! Internal triggering and trace display capability
Internal triggering enables triggering based on the burst signal envelope, eliminating the need for an external triggering signal. Trace display provides a graphical view of the signal envelope to assist in gate placement and trigger level setup. All U2000 sensors, except for the U2004A, feature these new capabilities. If you are a current USB sensor user, simply download the U2000 series USB power sensor firmware upgrade for free.
Now it is fully firmware compatible with Keysight selected instrument.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Try our special options.
Training & Events