U7236A 10GBASE-T and MGBASE-T Compliance Software
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- Accurate return loss testing performed with a supported Keysight vector network analyzer
- Automated measurement setup and programming of oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer and vector network analyzer for increased accuracy, time-savings and repeatability.
- Automated test engine with extremely user-friendly interface, allowing user to setup instruments, select and configure tests to be run, resulting in a comprehensive report of test results with margin analysis.
- Complete coverage of the 10GBASE-T transmitter electrical specifications as described in section 55.5.3 of IEEE 802.3-2012
- Complete coverage of the MGBASE-T transmitter electrical specifications as described in the MGBASE-T-TI100-R
- Both 5G and 2.5G MGBASE-T speeds supported
- Infiniium oscilloscope with ≥ 2.5 GHz of bandwidth
- U7237A 10GBASE-T Transmitter Electrical Test Fixture
- Supported spectrum analyzer
- Supported vector network analyzer
- Use the User Defined Application tool (www.keysight.com/find/uda) to:
- Create and fully integrate custom tests, configuration variables and connection instructions.
- Insert external application calls into the run sequence, such as MATLAB scripts or your device controller.
- Configure additional external instruments used in your test suite.
The Keysight U7236A 10GBASE-T and MGBASE-T Ethernet electrical conformance application for Infiniium oscilloscopes provides you with a fast and accurate way to verify and debug your 10GBASE-T and MGBASE-T Ethernet designs. The 10GBASE-T and MGBASE-T Ethernet electrical test software allows you to automatically execute 10GBASE-T and MGBASE-T Ethernet physical medium attachment (PMA) physical-layer (PHY) electrical tests, and it displays the results in a flexible report format. In addition to the measurement data, the report provides a margin analysis that shows how closely your device passed or failed each test.