U7236A 10GBASE-T, MGBASE-T and NBASE-T Ethernet Electrical Conformance Application
Key Features & Specifications
- Automated measurement setup and programming of oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer and vector network analyzer for increased accuracy, time-savings and repeatability
- Automated test engine with extremely user-friendly interface, allowing user to set up instruments and select and configure tests to be run, resulting in a comprehensive report of test results with margin analysis
- Accurate return loss testing performed with a supported Keysight vector network analyzer
- Complete coverage of the 10GBASE-T transmitter electrical specifications as described in section 55.5.3 of IEEE 802.3-2012
- Complete coverage of the MGBASE-T transmitter electrical specifications as described in the MGBASE-T-TI100-R. Both 5G and 2.5G MGBASE-T speeds supported
- Complete coverage of the NBASE-T transmitter electrical specifications as described in the IEEE P802.3bz specification. Both 5G and 2.5G NBASE-T speeds supported
- Use the User Defined Application tool (www.keysight.com/find/uda) to:
- Create and fully integrate custom tests, configuration variables and connection instructions.
- Insert external application calls into the run sequence, such as MATLAB scripts or your device controller.
- Configure additional external instruments used in your test suite.
The Keysight U7236A 10GBASE-T, MGBASE-T and NBASE-T Ethernet electrical conformance application for Infiniium oscilloscopes provides you with a fast and accurate way to verify and debug your 10GBASE-T, MGBASE-T and NBASE-T Ethernet designs. The 10GBASE-T, MGBASE-T and NBASE-T Ethernet electrical test software allows you to automatically execute 10GBASE-T, MGBASE-T and NBASE-T Ethernet physical medium attachment (PMA) physical-layer (PHY) electrical tests, and it displays the results in a flexible report format. In addition to the measurement data, the report provides a margin analysis that shows how closely your device passed or failed each test.