U7238A MIPI D-PHY Compliance Test Software
|Product Status:||Discontinued | Currently Supported|
A replacement for this product is available:
Key Features & Specifications
Automation & accuracy saves you time
- Automated setup and programming
- Increased accuracy, time-savings and repeatability
- Advanced debug modes for troubleshooting
- Automated margin analysis and pass/fail conformance reporting
- MIPI Alliance Specification for D-PHY v1.00.00, Section 8 Electrical Characteristics
- MIPI Alliance D-PHY Compliance Test Suite v1.00.00
- Use the N5467A User Defined Application tool (www.keysight.com/find/uda) to:
- Create and fully integrate custom tests, configuration variables and connection instructions.
- Insert external application calls into the run sequence, such as MATLAB scripts or your device controller.
- Configure additional external instruments used in your test suite.
Keysight Technologies’ U7238A MIPI D-PHY compliance test software for Infiniium oscilloscopes enables you with a fast and easy way to validate and debug your embedded D-PHY data links. The D-PHY electrical test software allows you to automatically execute D-PHY electrical checklist tests for CSI and DSI architectures, and displays the results in a flexible report format. In addition to the measurement data, the report provides margin analysis that shows how closely your product passed or failed each test.