N9061A Remote Language Compatibility Application
Key Features & Specifications
- Emulates the HP/Keysight 856xE/EC remote programming language (N9061A-2FP)
- Emulates the HP/Keysight 8566/68 remote programming language (N9061A-1FP)
- Runs inside PXA, MXA and EXA signal analyzers
- Supports the most frequently used 856xE/EC and 8566/68 commands
- Command error logging
- License key upgradeable
- Transportable license
- Free of charge if ordered with a new instrument, and a nominal charge if ordered stand alone
The Remote Language Compatibility (RLC) to 856xE/EC and 8566/68 measurement application is one in a common library of more than 25 measurement applications in the Keysight X-Series, an evolutionary approach to signal analysis that spans instrumentation, measurements and software. The X-Series analyzers, with upgradeable CPU, data storage, and I/O ports, enable you to keep your test assets current and extend instrument longevity. Proven algorithms, 100% code-compatibility, and a common UI across the X-Series create a consistent measurement framework for signal analysis that ensures repeatable results and measurement integrity so you can leverage your test system software through all phases of product development. You can further extend your test assets by transporting applications across multiple X-Series analyzers.
Keep your assets current
- Emulate HP/Keysight 856xE/EC or 8566/8568 spectrum analyzers in remotely controlled, automated test equipment (ATE) systems.
- Migrate 856xE/EC-based or 8566/8568-based ATE systems to include a modern signal analyzer as seamlessly as possible.