5600LS Atomic Force Microscope (AFM) (N9480S)
Key Features & Specifications
Notice to EU customers: This product is no longer available due to lack of compliance with EU RoHS directive 2011/65/EU. Keysight will continue service and support to the end of worldwide support life.
- Largest fully addressable and programmable stage on market (200 mm x 200 mm)
- Special stage adapter allows use of sample plate to image small samples in liquid
- System provides simple point-and-shoot AFM imaging based on optical view
- Atomic-resolution imaging of small sample areas via AFM or STM scanners
- Exclusive SMM mode offers calibrated electrical measurement capabilities
Whether you work with large or small samples, the Keysight 5600LS large-stage AFM is ready to deliver the atomic-resolution results you need. The modular 5600LS is the world’s finest commercially available AFM system that allows imaging of both large samples (in air) and small samples (in air, or in liquid under temperature control) with a 9μm scanner.
The 5600LS utilizes the largest fully addressable and programmable stage on the market, 200 mm x 200 mm, as well as a low-noise AFM design. Samples up to 8” in diameter and 30mm tall are easily accepted by the 200mm vacuum chuck. The 5600LS AFM provides researchers a perfect tool for many nanotechnology applications, including semiconductor, optoelectronics, materials science, and life science studies.