U2722A USB Modular Source Measure Unit
U2722A USB modular source measure unit, 3-channels, +/-20V, +/-120mA
- U2722A-ABA English language quick start guide, printed
- W4100-3MW Warranty, 3mth for included accessories
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Keysight Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: Ireland
* Prices are subject to change without notice. For pricing or a quote, you can also call 1800 832700.
Key Features & Specifications
- 3 channel source measure unit
- 4 Quadrant (±20V)
- High current sensitivity of 100pA with 16 bit resolution
- 0.1% basic accuracy
- Low current measurement capability down to nA levels
- Voltage and Current programming / readback
- High-speed USB 2.0, USBTMC-USB488 standard (compatible with Microsoft® Windows® operating systems only.)
- Standalone and modular capabilities
The U2722A USB Modular Source Measure Unit is a 3-channel 20V/120mA that can operate in a 4-quadrant operation. The channels could be connected in series or in parallel to achieve up to 60 V/360 mA. It uses the common non-proprietary standard high-speed USB 2.0 interface that provides ease of connectivity ─ allowing users to set up and configure their tests swiftly with its plug and play feature.
For quick setup, the U2722A comes bundled with the Keysight Measurement Manager (AMM) software.
The U2722A can function as a standalone module. It can also be used as a modular device, allowing expansion and compact solution when used with the other modules in the USB Modular Instruments and DAQ family.
Giving users flexibility, the U2722A is compatible with a wide range of application development environments such as Keysight VEE, NI LabView and Microsoft® Visual Studio®.
Capturing and reviewing of configuration commands can be easily logged using the Command Logger bundled in the AMM software. The Code Converter helps ease programming for users by converting the Command logger files to snippets of VEE, VB, C++, and C# codes.
The optional Keysight U2941A parametric test fixture is designed to complement the usage of U2722A USB source measure unit in the testing of semiconductor components, including SMT and DIP ICs. See more information on Keysight U2941A Parametric Test Fixture
If you are looking for a basic yet complete IV curve tracer solution for component devices, the Keysight Parametric Measurement Manager Pro is up to the task. The software works with the U2722A USB modular source measure unit to analyze discrete semiconductor without needing to write a single line of programming code. It’s now available online for free. Download the FREE Parametric Measurement Manager Pro software today.
Keysight U2700A series USB Modular Instruments has won Design News’ Golden Mousetrap Award in the 2009 Best Products Category. The Design News’ Awards Program has recognized engineering innovation and creativity in product design for more than two decades.