U1882A Power measurement and analysis software for Infiniium 9000 series
- U1882A-001 Oscilloscope locked, fixed perpetual license
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- Enables automatic, consistent and fast characterization of Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS) using Infiniium 8000, 9000A, 9000 H-Series oscilloscopes
- Complete test suite for Switch Mode Power Supply includes Power Device Analysis, Input Line Analysis, Inrush Current Analysis, Output Analysis, Turn ON/OFF Analysis, Modulation Analysis
- Analyze at Offline Mode and report generation for greater flexibility
- Automatic deskewing to reduce switching loss measurement error
The U1882A power measurement application for Keysight Infiniium oscilloscopes provides a full suite of power measurements that runs directly on your oscilloscope. The power measurement application offers seven modules to help you characterize your devices: power device analysis, line power analysis, output analysis, turn on/off analysis, transient analysis and modulation analysis. Each module contains relevant measurement and setup selections for easy repeatability. Automatic report generation compiles the results of each test for immediate archival.