N5183A MXG Microwave Analog Signal Generator, 100 kHz to 40 GHz
Key Features & Specifications
- 100 kHz to 20, 31.8 or 40 GHz
- +19 dBm at 20 GHz output power
- ≤ 600 µs frequency switching speeds
- ≤ -116 dBc/Hz typical phase noise at 20 kHz offset
Modulation and Sweep
- AM, FM, ΦM, and pulse modulation
- < 10 ns pulse rise/fall time and 20 ns pulse widths
- Digital and step sweep
Automation and Communcation Interface
- 100BaseT LAN, USB 2.0 and GPIB
- LXI compliant
- SCPI and IVI-COM drivers
- Backward compatible with PSG, 8340, 8360 and 8370 Series signal generators
The last date to order is 31-MAY-2016. Orders must be booked by 31-MAY-2016.
• N5173B EXG X-Series Analog Signal Generator
• N5183B MXG X-Series Microwave Analog Signal Generator
Microwave signal generation optimized for manufacturing
N5183A MXG microwave analog signal generators deliver the performance needed for broadband component manufacturing up to 40 GHz. This instrument provides ≤ 900 µs frequency switching (≤600 µs typically) to improve test times for applications like antenna test and manufacturing, with a small size (2RU) to better utilize rack space. Excellent power and level accuracy make the MXG microwave a reliable stimulus for driving high power devices. The N5183A MXG microwave can be configured to meet your test needs today, from LO substitution and CW interferer to analog modulation for device characterization, and is easily upgraded to meet your needs in the future.
Simplified self-maintenance maximizes uptime
Every element of the MXG microwave is designed to reduce cost of ownership, from field replaceable assemblies to tools for on-site performance verification, instrument uptime is maximized with simplified self-maintenance and repair.