Key Features & Specifications
- Configure partially coded 802.11n signals (with scrambling but no convolutional coding, no MAC header or MAC FCS)
- Supports 20 and 40 MHz bandwidth, short guard interval, and MCS index 0 to 76
- Operating modes: legacy, mixed mode, green field
- Add baseband I/Q impairments
- Test transmission or receiver chain components such as preamplifiers, filters, combiners, or amplifiers
- Fixed, perpetual license (Option FFP)
- May be available as a transportable license (Option FTP) and floating license (Option FNP)
- License individual waveforms for your X-Series or ESG signal generator using 5-pack or 50-pack
Option FFP simplifies the creation of spectrally correct 802.11n signals for testing transmitter or receiver components such as power amplifiers or filters.
This option can be added as a product upgrade.