Key Features & Specifications
- Configure partially-coded 802.11a/b/g/j/p and 802.11n WLAN signals
- Create statistically correct signals for component test (scrambling applied, but no convolutional coding, no MAC header/FCS)
- Support different bandwidth, data rates and modulation types (OFDM, DSSS, PBCC)
- Add I/Q impairments, real-time AWGN and channel model
- Test transmission or receiver chain components such as preamplifiers, filters, combiners, or amplifiers
- Fixed, perpetual license (Option FFP)
- May be available as a transportable license (Option FTP) and floating license (Option FNP)
Option FFP simplifies the creation of spectrally correct 802.11a/b/g/j/p/n signals for testing transmitter or receiver components such as power amplifiers or filters.
This option can be added as a product upgrade.