34832A BenchLink Data Logger Pro Software for 34980A
Key Features & Specifications
- Quick test setup and execution
- Create multiple scan lists
- Execute different events based on predefined limits
- Use advanced math formulas
- Collect, monitor and manage data
- Present data on a single or multiple graphs
- Export data to other applications for presentation and analysis
Keysight BenchLink Data Logger Pro software for the 34980A provides a convenient way to collect and analyze your data. The software is a Windows® based application that uses a familiar spreadsheet environment to define measurement data to be collected. The tab-based format makes it easy to set up multiple scans and initiate scans based on predefined limits. Simply identify the measurements you want to acquire, define limits and actions to be preformed, and then initiate the process. Your data is then collocated, evaluated and acted on real-time.
With the BenchLink Data Logger Pro software you get advanced data logging and decision making capabilities without spending hours programming.
Note: BenchLink Data Logger installation requires Keysight IO Libraries to be installed on your machine. You can download the latest version at: www.keysight.com/find/iosuite.
Windows is a U.S. registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.