U2653A 64 Output USB Modular Digital I/O
Starting From CA$ 506
U2653A Digital IO DAQ; 64-CH isolated DO
- U2653A-0B0 Do not include printed manuals
- W4100-3MW Warranty, 3mth for included accessories
- R-51B-001-F Return to Keysight Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: Canada (English)
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- High-speed USB 2.0, USBTMC-USB488 standard (compatible with Microsoft® Windows® operating systems)
- Functions as a standalone or modular unit
- Interrupt function
- Virtual Port grouping function
- 64 Output lines
- Isolation Protection of 1250Vrms
- Output voltage: 35V max
The Keysight U2653A USB Digital I/O is a cost-effective device with its offering of 64 opto-isolated digital lines. It comes bundled with the Keysight Measurement Manager (AMM) software for quick set up and data logging. Simplifying this further is the command logger function offered in the Keysight Measurement Manager that allows capturing of configuration commands that can be easily converted to snippets of VEE code. Other supported languages are VB, C++, and C#.
Giving users more flexibility, the U2653A is compatible with a wide range of application development environments such as Keysight VEE, MATLAB® R2007a, NI LabVIEW and Microsoft® Visual Studio®.
The U2653A works together with an optional U2903A or U2904A terminal block for easy connections.
With high voltage protection of 1250Vrms, the U2653A is ideal for industrial automation and control.
Compare Keysight USB Digital I/O in a side-by-side comparison.