U1071A Acqiris 8-bit High-Speed PCI Digitizer
Key Features & Specifications
U1071A Acqiris OEM dual-channel high-speed digitizer
- Configurable 8-bit digitizer
- Up to 2 GS/s real-time sampling rate
- Optional 50 Ω input with up to 1 GHz bandwidth guaranteed over 50 mV to 5 V full scale ranges
- Optional 1 MΩ input with up to 300 MHz bandwidth guaranteed over 50 mV to 50 V full scale ranges
- Optional simultaneous multibuffer acquisition and readout mode for increased measurement throughput
- Support for multi-module synchronization, with auto-synchronous bus system for trigger and clock signal distribution
- Power requirements <16 W, <20 W with optional memory
- Device drivers for Windows, VxWorks, LabViewRT, and linux, with application code examples for MATLAB, C/C++, Visual Basic, LAbVIEW, and LABWindows/CVI
The Keysight Acqiris U1071A high-speed PCI digitizers are designed to provide optimized data conversion performance and maximum data throughput that are easily integrated into complex OEM systems. Though a highly configurable digitizer, they use proprietary Keysight ASIC technology to offer a very high level of integration, and feature exceptional low power consumption in a compact package.
The front end of the digitizers includes both signal conditioning ASICs and high-speed analog to digital converter (ADC) components. As with other Acqiris products, the entire front end is mounted on a removable mezzanine card so, in the event of accidental damage, replacement is fast and efficient.
The digitizers are designed to obtain maximum data throughput from this mezzanine ADC to the host PC. The cards feature a PCI 32-bit/66 MHz interface, that allows PCI bus data transfers to the host PC at sustained rates of up to 220 MB/s.
Typical applications using these products include medical instrumentation, storage test, semiconductor, ATE, laser radar, non-destructive testing, software defined radio, spectroscopy and environmental monitoring.
To request more information or ask a product expert for the best and most cost-effective solution
Need to find the digitizer solution that best suits your application? Request our application abstracts
- Look beyond banner specifications to choose the right high-speed digitizer
- Capture more details from single-shot events with a Keysight high-speed digitizer
- Enhance your overall test performance with Keysight high-speed ADC
- Achieve best-in-class real-time monitoring using Keysight high-speed ADC
Training & Events