N2102B PXIT 10.3125 Gb/s Pattern Generator
|Product Status:||Discontinued | Currently Supported|
No replacement found for this product.
Key Features & Specifications
- PRBS Generations 2n -1, (N=7, 9, 15, 23, 31)
- User selectable patterns: K28.5, K28.7, CRPAT, user loadable 2 Kbits
- Single error and error rate injection
- Differential data output
- SMA trigger output (Clock / 128, Pattern, user defined burst enable)
- SMA clock input and output
- Requires an external clock
- 2-slot PXI module
The N2102B PXIT Pattern Generator is a 2-slot PXI instrument capable of generating a number of low jitter patterns at rates up to 10.3125 Gb/s using an externally supplied clock. ActiveX drivers provide easy to use software and a graphical user interface is provided for manual operation of the module.
Related Industries & Technologies
Training & Events