N8262A P-Series Modular Power Meter (LXI Compliant)
Key Features & Specifications
Notice for European Union Customers: This product is not updated to EU RoHS compliance, therefore Keysight will only continue to sell this product to EU member states until 31 December 2016. Please contact your local sales representative for questions and recommended alternative product(s).
- Slim, compact build (1 U half rack) for easy deployment
- LXI-C-compliant for seamless integration into an ATE system
- Online web browser for real-time remote operations
- Graphical User Interface that emulates the display of N1911/12 P-Series power meters
- Equivalent P-Series N1911/12A bench instrument performance
- P-Series modular power meter is compatible with all Keysight P-Series wideband power sensors, E-Series power sensors (except E9320 range) and 8480 Series power sensors
The Keysight N8262A P-Series modular power meter enables LAN-based automated measurements of peak, peak-to-average ratio and average power. The N8262A enables fast, efficient, and cost-effective creation—and reconfiguration—of your ATE system. Owing to LXI test standardization and its interoperability with existing test assets, your system can be up and ready in no time.
The N8262A contributes to a lower cost of ownership with its LAN interface, much unlike PXI or VXI-based interfaces. Other features include its 30 MHz wide video bandwidth and its code-compatibility with P-Series and EPM-P power meters.
By helping you build greater assurance in system readiness, the N8262A frees you to focus where it counts most.
Find the right Power Meter / Sensor for your needs
Learn about the standard shipping components and orderable options or accessories N8262A Ordering Information
Download the new N1918A Power Analysis Manager! You will experience the enhanced features with Keysight U2000 USB sensors, P-series N1911A/12A power meter or N8262A P-series modular power meter. There are 3 different types of licensing available.
Measurement Automation – Quick, Easy and Affordable
Whatever instrument you're programming — Keysight VEE graphical language software and I/O hardware provide you the ease and flexibility to set up and automate the way you want for your application need. Find out more: