Medalist x6000 Automated X-ray Inspection System
|Product Status:||Discontinued | Currently Supported|
No replacement found for this product.
Key Features & Specifications
- Total panel test cycle time: 32.3 cm2/sec (5 in2/sec) [Max].
- Joint pitch : 0.3 mm & up (0.012 in & up).
- Maximum panel size : 457 mm x 609 mm (18.0 in x 24.0 in).
- Algorithm that test SMT, pin-through-hole and pressfit components. View our full list of algorithm capability.
- Cross-sectional X-ray images of solder joints using digital tomosynthesis.
The Medalist x6000 Automated X-ray Inspection system delivers reduced conversion costs with high defect coverage at throughput rates that match line rates of most medium to high complexity boards
- Industry leading 3D inspection delivering reduced conversion costs, reduced capital expenditure and up to 95% defect coverage
- Offers extensive simultaneous 3D X-ray Inspection of double-sided panels at throughput rates that match most line rates of medium to high complexity printed circuit boards
- Designed for in-line or off-line automated X-ray process testing of lead or lead-free solder joints of PCBA’s, with user configurable pass-thru or pass-back loading
- Enables successful implementations through easy-to-learn and easy-to-use development environment providing faster time-to-market with high quality results
To learn more, request additional information product information.
Looking for software patches, find it in Technical Support –> Drivers & Software.
Training & Events