DSO5054A 5000 Series Oscilloscope: 500 MHz, 4 Channels
|Product Status:||Discontinued | Currently Supported|
A replacement for this product is available:
Key Features & Specifications
Big scope performance in a small package
- 500 MHz
- 4 channels
- 4 GSa/s sample rate
- Triggering and hardware-accelerated decode for I2C, I2S, SPI, CAN, LIN, and RS-232/UART option available.
MegaZoom III memory and display technology
- 8 Mpts acquisition memory standard
- Up to 100,000 waveform per second real-time update rate
- High-definition XGA (1024 x 768) display with 256 levels of intensity grading
Complete connectivity – standard
- USB (2 host ports, 1 device port), LAN, GPIB – 100 MBit LAN
- XGA display out
- Full remote control, including web browser
- LXI compliant
See the product live
Keysight's 5000 series delivers our proprietary MegaZoom III technology in a small benchtop package. By combining fast sample rates with deep memory and impressive update rates, these scopes help you avoid the trade-offs associated with typical bench scopes.
Check out the large selection of Oscilloscope Probes
Need InfiniiVision Oscilloscope Accessories? View our large selection of InfiniiVision Oscilloscope Accessories
MATLAB® software available directly from Keysight for making your own custom measurement and analysis routines, user-defined filters, or instrument applications.