Base Price S$ 120,075
E5052B 10 MHz to 7 GHz Signal Source Analyzer
- E5052B-810 Add keyboard
- E5052B-820 Add mouse
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Keysight Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: Singapore
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
Key Features & Specifications
- RF Input frequency range: 10 MHz to 110 GHz
- Analysis offset frequency range: 1 Hz to 100 MHz
- Phase noise measurement with ultra low noise floor and a cross-correlation method
- Frequency transient capture range: up to 80 MHz in narrow band, up to 4.8 GHz in wide band
Noise measurement functions
- Phase noise with ultra low noise floor and a cross-correlation method
- AM noise measurement and phase noise measurement without changing RF connection
- Baseband noise measurement from 1 Hz to 100 MHz
- Spectrum monitoring up to 15 MHz span in a real-time mode
- Simultaneous transient measurements for frequency, phase and power over time
- Capture of unexpected frequency change with video trigger function
- Complete VCO characterization with outstanding low-noise DC sources(frequency/power/DC-supply-current over Vc and Vs)
- Clock jitter measurement with femto-second resolution
The E5052B 10 MHz to 7 GHz Signal Source Analyzer features a number of enhanced performance characteristics, partially shown in the key features above. And it offers world's highest measurement throughput and best usability in characterizing VCO or other types of high frequency signal sources, as well as clock jitter evaluation in high-speed data communication systems.
E5052B's frequency range can be extended up to 26.5 GHz with the E5053A, and up to 110 GHz with the E5053A plus Keysight 11970 series mixers.
The E5052B SSA is suitable for use in a wide range of applications including RF/uW/mmW oscillators, VCO's, system reference clocks, LAN modules, high-speed timing modules, SerDes chips, and high-speed data converters (ADC/DAC).
- SSA-J Precision Clock Jitter Analysis with femto-second resolution
- Millimeter-wave phase noise test enables cross-correlation technique
Maintain your SSA: SSA Service & Support Home Page