Starting From US$ 855
L7222C Switch, transfer, DC-26.5 GHz, 4 port, 24 VDC (L-SERIES)
- L7222C-161 10-pin DIP no solder terminals
- R-51B-001-C Return to Keysight Warranty - 1 year
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- 4-port configuration
- Electronic position indicator
- Current interrupt capability
- Magnetic latching
Superior RF Performance
- Unmatched isolation, >80 dB at 26.5 GHz
- Guaranteed 0.03 dB insertion loss repeatability for 2 million cycles
- Life, 2 million cycles
Flexibility is essential in signal routing applications, and the Keysight L7222C 4-port coaxial transfer switch offers just that. It provides exceptional repeatability, low insertion loss, and unmatched isolation for an economical price. These switches provide simplification of design in signal routing and conditioning applications. Ideal for manufacturing test engineers working on system integration, the Keysight L7222C provides an economically-priced, reliable solution that can be used in a variety of applications such as, a drop-out switch, switching two inputs and two outputs, or signal reversal switching.