Starting From US$ 1,339
L7104C Switch, SP4T, DC-26.5 GHz, terminated (L-SERIES)
- L7104C-161 16 pin DIP socket and connector with 24 inch ribbon cable, bare wire
- L7104C-SMA Default SMA (f) connectors
- L7104C-024 24 vdc
- R-51B-001-C Return to Keysight Warranty - 1 year
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- SP4T configuration, terminated
- Electronic position indicator
- Current interrupt capability
- Magnetic latching
Superior RF Performance
- Unmatched isolation, typically 90 dB at 12 GHz
- Operating life of 5 million cycles, typical
- Guaranteed repeatability of 0.03 dB up to 2 million cycles
The Keysight L7104C multiport switch improves accuracy in signal RF and microwave signal routing and testing applications. This economically-priced, electro-mechanical switch provides unmatched isolation and a 0.03 dB insertion loss repeatability, which is warranted for the 2-million life cycle of the switch. The L7104C’s low insertion loss repeatability reduces sources of random errors in the measurement path, which improves measurement accuracy. The repeatability and reliability of this switch guarantee measurement accuracy and can cut the cost of ownership by reducing calibration cycles and increasing test system up time. Highly repeatable switching capability is made possible through Keysight's rigorous design and tight manufacturing specifications.
Ideal for manufacturing test engineers working on system integration, the Keysight L7104C terminated multiport switch provides an economically-priced, reliable solution for signal monitoring, and routing applications.
Note: Option 024 and 161 are default options unless specified otherwise.