N2783A 100 MHz/30 Arms AC/DC Current Probes
|Product Status:||Discontinued | Currently Supported|
A replacement for this product is available:
Key Features & Specifications
- Compatible with 1000, 3000, InfiniiVision 2000X, 3000X, 5000, 6000, 7000 Series and Infiniium 8000, 9000 Series oscilloscopes. Use E2697A for use with 90000 Series.
- Flat bandwidth - dc to 100 MHz, Max Current 30 Arms
- Superior 1% accuracy and high S/N ratio
- Overload protect function prevents probe damage at excessive input
- Direct connection to high impedance BNC input of oscilloscope
- “Demagnetize” button to remove any residual magnetism that built up in the magnetic core
- External power supply N2779A lets you connect up to three N278xAs to a single power supply
Compatible with any oscilloscope with high impedance BNC input, the new N2783A Series current probe offers accurate and reliable solution for measuring ac and dc currents.
Using a hybrid technology that includes a Hall effect sensor and an AC current transformer, the probe provides accurate measurement of DC or AC currents up to 30 Arms continuous.
The current probe features flat frequency response, low noise and low insertion loss that make the probes ideal for current measurements in such areas like measuring steady state or transient current of motor drive, switching power supplies, inverters, controllers, disk drives, LCD displays, electronic ballast and current amplifier driving inductive loads.
Notice: The Keysight N2783A will be discontinued as of Dec 1, 2011. End of support life for this product will be Mar 1, 2017. The N2783B current probe is the recommended replacement product.