ESA-E Series Option 266 Programming Code Compatibility Suite
|Product Status:||Discontinued | Currently Supported|
A replacement for this product is available:
Key Features & Specifications
- Option 266 is offered free of charge when ordered with new ESA-E and PSA series spectrum analyzers, and at a nominal charge when ordered as an upgrade. The Option 266 software and documentation are also available as a free download from the web
- Compatible with all ESA-E series spectrum analyzer models
- Offers programming code compatibility with the 8566B and 8568B analyzers
- Provides codes that are compatible to the most highly used commands in the legacy spectrum analyzers
- Allows easy switching between SCPI and the 8566/68B modes via front panel and remote control
The ESA-E series portable spectrum analyzers now offer programming code compatibility with the very successful 8566/68B legacy spectrum analyzers. This option was created to allow users with those legacy instruments to upgrade their automated test equipment (ATE) systems with modern and supportable ESA-E or PSA series spectrum analyzers as the 8566/68B instruments reach the end of their formal support lives. An ESA-E series equipped with Option 266 implements the most highly used 8566/68B commands, and was designed to replace the legacy instruments with little or no modification to the original programming code. Although 100% code compatibility was a primary design goal, technology and architectural differences between the platforms mean that some programming code sets may need modification. Refer to the product overview and product manuals for compatibility details for specific implementations.
This option can be added as a product upgrade.
Training & Events