N1930B Physical Layer Test System (PLTS) 2015 Software
N1930B Physical Layer Test System Software
- N1930B-1FP PLTS Base Analysis Fixed License
- N1930B-3FP PLTS Measurement and Calibration Fixed License
- R1287A Garantía de sustitución de soportes en 90 días
Prices for: España
* Precios sujetos a cambios sin notificación previa. Para solicita precios o una oferta puede llamar 0800 000154.
Key Features & Specifications
- Support new hardware including 32-port 26.5 GHz PXI VNA and 16-channel 8ps TDR
- Save state to create, save, and share customized multi-domain views of data
- N-port Automatic Fixture Removal (AFR) for multiple fixture applications
- Round robin measurement for DUTs with more ports than VNA
NEW PLTS 2015 with industry leading features
Round robin measurement capability is an intuitive method for applications that use DUTs with more ports than VNA ports. Graphical S-parameter matrix leverages passive device reciprocity for efficient analysis using ideal values if the user desires optimal modeling characteristics or to just save time.
Physical Layer Test System (PLTS) 2015 software is a powerful signal integrity tool for today’s high-speed digital designers. There are so many signal integrity tools for design, analysis and troubleshooting of high-speed interconnects that it’s difficult to manage them all. The Keysight PLTS design team has created version 2015 to integrate new tools for a substantial boost in productivity and help solve real world problems for today’s signal integrity engineers. New hardware platforms continue to expand the family of Physical Layer Test Systems available to high-speed digital design engineers.
The 1-port automatic fixture removal tool in PLTS 2014 has been enhanced to accommodate N-port AFR in PLTS 2015 for multiple fixtures in one AFR process pass. This is especially useful for FPGA fixture development. Save state is a usability breakthrough that allows PLTS to remember any special combination of views, markers, limit lines, data files and traces for the ultimate in flexibility and time savings. Sharing your work is a benefit for multiple seat industrial users. An industry first is the round robin measurement capability that helps make the most out of your 2-port or 4-port VNA for multiport measurements and analysis. A wizard easily guides the user graphically to create a large S-parameter file for efficient insight into key signal integrity figures-of-merit such a crosstalk and mode conversion.