81134A Pulse Pattern Generator, 3.35 GHz, dual-channel
Key Features & Specifications
Notice to EU customers: This product is no longer available due to lack of compliance with EU RoHS directive 2011/65/EU. Keysight will continue service and support to the end of worldwide support life.
- Frequency range from 15 MHz - 3.35 GHz
- Two ouput channels
- Low jitter
- Fast rise times (20%-80%) < 60 ps
- Delay modulation (jitter emulation)
- Variable cross-over point (eye deformation) LVDS applications can be addressed with output levels from 50 mV to 2 V Pre-/de-emphasis and squelch levels for PCI Express and serial ATA
- LVDS applications can be addressed with output levels from 50 mV to 2 V
- Pre-/de-emphasis and squelch levels for PCI Express and serial ATA
When timing and performance requirements are critical, for example in high-speed serial bus applications like PCI Express or Serial ATA, its fast rise times and low intrinsic jitter allow the precise and in-depth characterization of devices, e.g. receivers or backplanes. On top of that, it allows to generate application-specific signal levels like pre- and de-emphasis (PCI Express) or squelch (Serial ATA). The Keysight 81134A lets you test your DUT instead of the pulse or data source!
- Hardware-based PRBS
- Memory-based pattern generation
- Basic test patterns for Infiniband, PCI-Express and Serial ATA
- Deep 12 MBit pattern memory per channel supports tests that require long data streams like disk drive tests
- PC-based Pattern Management Tool, easier to handle long patterns: generate, modify and store patterns on a Microsoft Windows based PC and an easy-to-use function to quickly load the selected pattern to the 81134A via one of the remote control interfaces GPIB, LAN or USB
- Clock and data signals distortion
- Versatile variable cross-point
- Jitter insertion capabilities
- Frequency, level and shape of injected jitter variation emulate real-world signals, e.g. by connecting an arbitrary waveform generator like the Keysight 33220A to the Pulse Pattern Generators delay control input
- Graphics User Interface: quick access to all relevant parameters
- Controllable via the interfaces GPIB, LAN and USB 2.0
For a quick demonstration of the 81134A, please see the new 81133A/81134A Video!