81134A Pulse Pattern Generator, 3.35 GHz, dual-channel
Key Features & Specifications
Notice for European Union Customers: This product is not updated to EU RoHS compliance, therefore Keysight will only continue to sell this product to EU member states until 31 December 2016. Please contact your local sales representative for questions and recommended alternative product(s).
- Frequency range from 15 MHz - 3.35 GHz
- Two ouput channels
- Low jitter
- Fast rise times (20%-80%) < 60 ps
- Delay modulation (jitter emulation)
- Variable cross-over point (eye deformation) LVDS applications can be addressed with output levels from 50 mV to 2 V Pre-/de-emphasis and squelch levels for PCI Express and serial ATA
- LVDS applications can be addressed with output levels from 50 mV to 2 V
- Pre-/de-emphasis and squelch levels for PCI Express and serial ATA
When timing and performance requirements are critical, for example in high-speed serial bus applications like PCI Express or Serial ATA, its fast rise times and low intrinsic jitter allow the precise and in-depth characterization of devices, e.g. receivers or backplanes. On top of that, it allows to generate application-specific signal levels like pre- and de-emphasis (PCI Express) or squelch (Serial ATA). The Keysight 81134A lets you test your DUT instead of the pulse or data source!
- Hardware-based PRBS
- Memory-based pattern generation
- Basic test patterns for Infiniband, PCI-Express and Serial ATA
- Deep 12 MBit pattern memory per channel supports tests that require long data streams like disk drive tests
- PC-based Pattern Management Tool, easier to handle long patterns: generate, modify and store patterns on a Microsoft Windows based PC and an easy-to-use function to quickly load the selected pattern to the 81134A via one of the remote control interfaces GPIB, LAN or USB
- Clock and data signals distortion
- Versatile variable cross-point
- Jitter insertion capabilities
- Frequency, level and shape of injected jitter variation emulate real-world signals, e.g. by connecting an arbitrary waveform generator like the Keysight 33220A to the Pulse Pattern Generators delay control input
- Graphics User Interface: quick access to all relevant parameters
- Controllable via the interfaces GPIB, LAN and USB 2.0
For a quick demonstration of the 81134A, please see the new 81133A/81134A Video!