A replacement for this product is available:
Starting From US$ 3,294
3499A Switch Mainframe. 5-slot, full-rack-width. Does not include plug-in modules.
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Keysight Warranty - 3 years
- 3499A-ABA User/programming manual, English
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- Five module slots
- Intuitive, self-guiding front panel interface
- 2U rack height, full rack width
- GPIB and RS-232 interfaces
- Built-in Digital I/O
Ideal for mid-sized systems, the Keysight 3499A can accommodate up to five plug-in modules, routing up to 200 channels in a test system. With various switch modules, it can scan at rates up to 350 channels per second, or open/close 200 channels in less than 0.1 second. The 3499A is compact, requiring only 2U height in a full rack.
The 3499A has a concise user interface that is designed for manual operation on the manufacturing floor or in desktop applications. High-performance switching modules, multi-function modules, built-in relay cycle counters and easy interconnections all work together to provide a switching solution you can trust.
Training & Events