ESA Option 230 BenchLink Web Remote Control Software
|Product Status:||Discontinued | Currently Supported|
No replacement found for this product.
Key Features & Specifications
- Multiple active display modes including standard trace view, waterfall, spectrogram, analog plus, and persistence displays
- Download trace data and screen shots
- Drag and drop graphic zooming
- User controlled color mappings
- Simultaneous access to multiple users
- Single user control of multiple remote instruments
- Send instrument ASCII-based SCPI commands
Requirements to install software:
- Microsoft Windows-based personal computer with ethernet wired LAN card
- Windows XP ONLY (will not work with Windows Vista or Windows 7)
The Benchlink Web Remote Control Software option 230 for the ESA analyzer enables you to remotely control your instrument over the internet or intranet. A local networked computer running the web remote software connects to the instrument via GPIB or Ethernet. The instrument control and measurements are then available remotely from any client computer on the internet or intranet with a standard web browser.