E8421A Wireless Test Fixture
|Product Status:||Obsolete | No Longer Supported|
Check for Calibration Availability
No replacement found for this product.
Key Features & Specifications
- Standard universal base fixture unit, with a variety of configuration options for customers
- High quality of RF isolation performance provides an ideal environment to ensure repeatable and accurate measurements -- essential for reducing your No-Trouble-Found (NTF) failures.
- System design is greatly simplified due to built in communication paths with the Device-Under-Test (DUT), direct and over-the-air RF paths, acoustic testing, switching, automation and control.
The Keysight E8421A wireless test fixture will help you improve time-to-volume while increasing your production flexibility. The feature-rich E8421A is an innovative flexible design with integrated system functionality. It provides well-defined custom device under test (DUT) nest tailoring that supports automated or manual loading at board and final test. Keysight's global service and support helps you quickly implement your test system solutions and cost effectively keep them running.
The E8421A utilizes a standard base unit architecture and custom nest designs that are easily interchanged. This allows you to leverage the same base unit structure across device technologies, device form factors, board or final test, and production line implementations. By leveraging the same base unit, support costs and new product line development time can be reduced.
Complete nest tailoring documentation is provided for each nest kit. This allows you to come up to speed in designing and developing custom nests, as well as helping your third party to become more efficient at designing custom nests. A decrease in development time can then be realized. Customization of the nest can be performed by your "in-house" process, your choice of third party, or through Keysight. These customization options provide flexibility in design and implementation and will optimize your time-to-market needs.
Contact your local field representative or use the "Contact Us" link on this page to get more information on the E8421A.
- Standard universal base unit, with a variety of configuration options.
- High quality RF isolation provides an ideal environment to ensure repeatable and accurate measurements -- essential for reducing your no-trouble-found (NTF) failures.
- Standard software containing control drivers and diagnostic tools help simplify implementation, maintenance, and support processes. Production up-time is improved while lowering the support costs.
- System design is greatly simplified due to built in communication paths with the device-under-test (DUT), direct and over-the-air RF paths, acoustic testing, switching, automation and control.
Training & Events