ESA-E Option 252 EDGE Upgrade to GSM Measurement Personality, Fixed Perpetual License
|Product Status:||To Be Discontinued|
|Order Before:||1 December 2015|
A replacement for this product is available:
Key Features & Specifications
- Automatic carrier frequency and band selection (GSM & EDGE)
- Polar vector and constellation displays (GSM & EDGE)
- Transmit power (GSM & EDGE)
- Power vs time (GSM & EDGE)
- Error vector magnitude (EDGE only)
- Phase and frequency error (GSM only)
- Output RF spectrum (GSM & EDGE)
- In-band and out-of-band spurious measurements (GSM & EDGE)
- Built in cable fault location
- Power steps
The last date to order is 30-Nov-2015. Orders must be booked by 30-Nov-2015.
• N9071A GSM/EDGE/Evo Measurement Application
• W9071A GSM/EDGE/Evo Measurement Application for CXA
EDGE (Enhanced data rates for GSM evolution) is a cost-effective upgrade to the popular GSM (Global System for Mobile Communications) wireless format, allowing wireless service providers to provide high-data-rate services like multimedia. This third generation technology has added new test challenges to those already presented by GSM.
The Keysight ESA-E series spectrum analyzers' EDGE upgrade (Option 252) to the GSM measurement personality (Option BAH), allows one button, standards compliant, GSM/GPRS/EDGE measurement capability in an affordable, portable, rugged package. This enhanced capability helps meet your performance goals accurately, quickly, and easily in the lab, on the manufacturing line, or in the field.
This option can be added as a product upgrade.