ESA-E Option 252 EDGE Upgrade to GSM Measurement Personality, Fixed Perpetual License
|Product Status:||Discontinued | Currently Supported|
A replacement for this product is available:
Key Features & Specifications
- Automatic carrier frequency and band selection (GSM & EDGE)
- Polar vector and constellation displays (GSM & EDGE)
- Transmit power (GSM & EDGE)
- Power vs time (GSM & EDGE)
- Error vector magnitude (EDGE only)
- Phase and frequency error (GSM only)
- Output RF spectrum (GSM & EDGE)
- In-band and out-of-band spurious measurements (GSM & EDGE)
- Built in cable fault location
- Power steps
EDGE (Enhanced data rates for GSM evolution) is a cost-effective upgrade to the popular GSM (Global System for Mobile Communications) wireless format, allowing wireless service providers to provide high-data-rate services like multimedia. This third generation technology has added new test challenges to those already presented by GSM.
The Keysight ESA-E series spectrum analyzers' EDGE upgrade (Option 252) to the GSM measurement personality (Option BAH), allows one button, standards compliant, GSM/GPRS/EDGE measurement capability in an affordable, portable, rugged package. This enhanced capability helps meet your performance goals accurately, quickly, and easily in the lab, on the manufacturing line, or in the field.
This option can be added as a product upgrade.
Related Industries & Technologies
Training & Events