ESA-E Option 226 Phase Noise Measurement Personality, Fixed Perpetual License
|Product Status:||Discontinued | Currently Supported|
A replacement for this product is available:
Key Features & Specifications
- Display the single-sideband phase noise across a wide range of offset frequencies
- Monitor phase noise deviation at a user-specified single offset frequency in real time
- Optimize displayed average noise level (DANL) and view DANL floor display with the phase noise plot
- Calculate root-mean-square (rms) phase deviation/jitter, and residual FM at a user-specified offset frequency bandwidth
- Cancel internal phase noise and make more accurate measurements using a new, innovative phase noise cancellation feature
Switch easily between spectrum analysis and phase noise measurements with the touch of a button
The Keysight ESA-E series spectrum analyzers provide best-in-class general purpose spectrum analysis with built-in, one button, phase noise measurement capability in a mid-priced portable rugged package. This provides enhanced capability to meet your performance goals accurately, easily, and quickly in the most demanding environmental conditions.
The phase noise personality eliminates the time-consuming task of hand drawing phase noise plots. To measure oscillator phase noise, you no longer need to spend time manually tuning your spectrum analyzer to multiple frequency offsets. You can quickly and easily generate graphs of phase noise (dBc/Hz) versus log offset frequency.
This option can be added as a product upgrade.
Training & Events