Key Features & Specifications
Notice for European Union Customers: This product is not updated to EU RoHS compliance, therefore Keysight will only continue to sell this product to EU member states until 31 December 2016. Please contact your local sales representative for questions and recommended alternative product(s).
Migration from PSA to PXA:
- PXA combines the PSA's technical excellence with state-of-the-art technologies
- PXA has greater performance, capability, flexibility, and compatibility
- Learn more about migrating from the PSA to the PXA
- +/-0.19 dB absolute amplitude accuracy
- -155 dBm displayed average noise level (DANL)
- -118 dBc/Hz phase noise at 10 kHz offset
- 81 dB W-CDMA ACLR dynamic range
- Standard 10 MHz analysis bandwidth
- Optional 40 or 80 MHz analysis bandwidth to capture and measure complex signals.
- -78 dB (nominal) third order intermodulation for 40 or 80 MHz analysis bandwidth
- Up to 300 MHz analysis bandwidth for calibrated VSA measurements
- Flexible platform with 16 optional, easy-to-use built-in measurement personalities and hardware options
- PowerSuite one-button power measurements included as standard
- MATLAB data analysis software for general purpose data analysis, visualization, and measurement automation.