E4438C ESG Vector Signal Generator
E4438C ESG vector signal generator
- E4438C-503 Frequency Range, 250kHz to 3 GHz
- E4438C-1E5 High-stability time-base
- E4438C-005 Hard Drive 6 Gbyte
- E4438C-601 Internal baseband generator, 8 Msa memory with digital bus capability
- E4438C-CD1 CD of user guide and assembly level service manual
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Keysight Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: Italia
* Prezzi soggetti a variazione. Per una richiesta di offerta contattare il numero 800 599100.
Key Features & Specifications
- 250 kHz to 1, 2, 3,4, or 6 GHz
- +17 dBm output power
- <-134 dBc phase noise at 1 GHz and 20 kHz offset typical
Modulation and sweep
- AM, FM, ØM, and pulse
- ASK, FSK, MSK, PSK, QAM, custom I/Q
- Step, or list, frequency and power
Baseband generation and signal creation
- 80 MHz dual mode internal baseband generator: arbitrary waveform and real-time I/Q
- 64 MSa playback memory and 1 GSa storage
- Create reference signals: LTE, HSPA+, WiMAX™, WLAN, DVB-H, GPS/GNSS, MATLAB and more - Signal Studio
- Multi-channel baseband generation with N5102A Digital I/O, MIMO fading and RF to RF fading with PXB Baseband Generator and Channel Emulator
Automation and communication interface
- 10BaseT LAN and GPIB
- SCPI and IVI-COM drivers
- Backwards compatible with ESG, PSG and 8648 signal generators
The last date to order an E4438C signal generator is 30-Nov-2015. Orders must be booked by 30-Nov-2015.
Replacement product: N5172B EXG X-Series RF Vector Signal Generator
RF performance and leading-edge baseband generation
The E4438C ESG vector signal generator combines outstanding RF performance and sophisticated baseband generation to deliver calibrated test signals at baseband, IF, and RF frequencies up to 6 GHz. Offering an internal baseband generator with arbitrary waveform and real-time I/Q capabilities, ample waveform playback and storage memory, and a wide RF modulation bandwidth, the E4438C ESG is equipped to test today's complex wireless systems and their components.
Modular architecture to meet your test requirements
The E4438C ESG is an adaptable platform with optional capabilities to customize the instrument for baseband and RF test applications ranging from simple distortion test and general purpose troubleshooting to baseband coding algorithm development, advanced transceiver design verification, and high volume manufacturing. Its modular architecture makes it easy to configure the instrument with the level of performance and signal creation capability you need today with the option to upgrade in the future.
Migrate to the new MXG X-Series signal generator and generate true performance
The new MXG exceeds the ESG's performance in every category- power, ACPR, EVM, phase noise, bandwidth and memory depth- and offers a wider range of signal simulation with both real-time and arbitrary waveform generation capabilities. Why migrate from the ESG to the new MXG?