E9322A E-Series Peak and Average Power Sensor, 50 MHz to 6 GHz
Base Price Rs 189,712
E9322A Peak and average Power Sensor, 50 MHz to 6 GHz, 1.5 MHz bandwidth
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Keysight Warranty - 3 years
- W4100-3MW Warranty, 3mth for included accessories
Prices for: India
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
Key Features & Specifications
- 1.5 MHz video bandwidth, ideal for Bluetooth® and cdmaOne applications
- Fast measurement speed, up to 1000 corrected readings per second, via the GPIB
- Wide dynamic range
- Calibration factors, linearity, temperature and bandwidth correction stored in EEPROM
- Precision type-N connector as standard
- Operates with the EPM-P (E4416A/ 17A) series and P-Series (N1911A/ 12A) power meters
The E9322A diode power sensor has a 1.5 MHz video bandwidth and is ideal for time-gated peak, average and peak-to-average ratio power measurements on TDMA and CDMA wireless formats such as Bluetooth.
Read the Data Sheet
1xEV-DO wireless systems — simplify development, verification, and manufacturing with the EPM-P power meters and E9320 E-Series power sensors Measurement Tip
Bluetooth and the Bluetooth logos are trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., U.S.A. and licensed to Keysight Technologies, Inc.