E4411B ESA-L Spectrum Analyzer, 9 kHz to 1.5 GHz (75-ohm)
E4411B ESA-L Spectrum Analyzer, 9 kHz to 1.5 GHz
- E4411B-1DP 75 Ohm input impedance
- E4411B-A4H GPIB and Centronics interface (A4H)
- E4411B-ABD Germany - German localization (includes English manual set)
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Keysight Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: Italia
* Prezzi soggetti a variazione. Per una richiesta di offerta contattare il numero 800 599100.
Key Features & Specifications
- Overall amplitude accuracy: 1.1 dB
- Third order intermodulation distortion: +7.5 dBm
- Narrow resolution bandwidth, 8590 series code compatibility, or 75 ohm tracking generator
- PowerSuite one-button power measurements included as standard
- 75 ohm input port (standard)
- 75 ohm tracking generator and battery for field use (optional)
- 5 minute warm-up to guaranteed measurement accuracy
- Rugged and portable for lab grade performance in the field
The last date to order is 01-Jun-2015. Orders must be booked by 01-Jun-2015.
Replacement product: N9000A CXA Signal Analyzer
As the lowest cost ESA option, these basic analyzers are ideal for cost conscious bench-top or manufacturing environments.
Replacement solutions for the ESA-L:
- Ideal low-cost solution, the N9000A CXA signal analyzer
- Portable solution, the Handheld Spectrum Analyzers (HSA)
- Lower cost alternative, the N9320B spectrum analyzer